As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. The Bead Shop
3 Metres, Iron On/Fusible Interfacing Fabric, White Non-Woven, Medium Weight 90cm WideThe Bead Shop
- Reinforces & strengthens fabrics - Supports fabrics for a professional finish! Great for any project that needs extra stiffness, while still staying subtle. Keeps your fabrics flexible and lightweight - No need to make your work feel like stiff cardboard, this fabric is perfect for keeping your projects flexible and easy to work with, while still providing support and structure.
Easy to fuse to projects - iron on for quick use on any iron-friendly fabrics! Just apply even pressure with a hot iron for a simple, non-iron safe woven fabrics, quick bond! For more delicate, we recommend our sew-in interfacing fabric.
Perfect for detailed work - our fusible fabric can be used for tailoring, dress-making, collars, applique, embroidery, quilting, buttons - anything that needs extra help retaining its shape!.
4 Metres Medium Weight Iron on Interfacing, 99cm Wide Non-Wovenmnj
- Ideal for collars, full facings, pockets, Plackets, Zip areas etc. This item will come folded, 4Metres. One side iron on and Machine Washable.
3. FT Fashion Track
Fashion Track Iron on Fusible Interfacing, 90 cm Wide, Nonwoven Fabric in Medium Weight for Sewing Crafts White, 1 MetreFT Fashion Track
- Our fusible fabric has a wide use from tailoring, quilting, applique, collars, dress-making, embroidery, buttons to anything that needs extra help retaining its shape. Fashion track iron on fusible interfacing fabric comes in both medium weight and light weight for making your fabrics flexible and lighweight while still providing the needed support and structrure.
Our fabric is made of 80% polyester & 20% viscose non-woven material, not easy to wrinkle or tear up, single-sided glue positive without glue, light and thin, suitable for light and medium-sized fabrics, soft and smooth in texture, and stabilising paper patterns.
Fashion track has a wide range of fabrics and is serving our customers from more than a decade with pride of providing premium quality fabrics and fast customer support.
All you need is a hot iron - just place the main fabric wrong side up on the ironing board, with the adhesive side facing down on to the wrong side of your main fabric, cover the fabric and interfacing with a damp press cloth, place the fusible interfacing on top, and press the iron on to the fabric.
Iron On/Fusible Interfacing Fabric White, Medium Weight 75cm x 3mRealm
- While still staying subtle. For any fabric which is more delicate, non iron, woven fabrics we would recommend using sew-in interfacing. This is perfect for detailed work - our fusible fabric can be used for tailoring, dress-making, embroidery, collars, applique, quilting, buttons & much more.
Very easy & simple to fuse - simple iron on for quick use onto any iron friendly fabrics. This interfacing also allows your fabric to stay flexible & light.
This will help keep anything in shape. This fabric is great for any project that needs extra stiffness or strength. This allows your work to not be extra stiff, while still giving the right support & structure you may require. Just apply an even pressure with a hot iron for a quick and easy bond. Strengthens & enforces fabrics - supports fabrics to a top professional standard & finish.
Medium Weight 100cm Wide White Non Woven One Sided Iron On Interfacing Iron on Fabric for Sewing, Crafting, Quilting, Collars and Dress Making by DBOO 1m, Topstitching, Fusible Interfacing FabricDBOO
- Great to be used for tailoring, dress making, broadcloth, waistbands, chambray, pockets, handbags, collars, cuffs, handkerchief, blouses, etc. Iron on for quick use on any iron friendly fabrics. Strengthens fabric stitching - this iron on non woven interfacing is perfect for making your fabrics flexible and lighweight while still providing the needed support and structrure, Plackets, protecting and strengthening fabric stitching, also sewing machine safe, cross stitch, pockets, full facings, stabilizer for collars, zip area, embroidery, buttons and other detail work.
Easy to apply - all you need is a hot iron for a simple and quick bond.
Do not apply heat directly to the interfacing, please cover it with a cotton cloth. Widely use - it is an ideal for using in various types of light or medium weight fabrics such as linen, challis, applique, purse, embroidery, quilting, voile, and jersey.
With the adhesive side the shiny side facing down on to the wrong side of the main fabric, cover the fabric and interfacing with a damp press cloth, and press the iron on to the fabric. Premium quality - dboo one sided fusible interfacing fabric is made of high quality non woven material, medium weight interface. One sided iron on interfacing - make sure that the adhesive coating shiny side of the interfacing is facing down. The interfacing will fuse strongly with the fabric providing structure, covered one sided glue, strength and rigidity to the fabric.
6. Midland Textiles Limited
White Medium Weight Interfacing Iron on Fabric 90cm Wide Craft Sewing 1 MeterMidland Textiles Limited
- Ideal for tailoring, collars sewing and craft projects. 100% polyester. White medium Weight Interfacing 90cm Wide. 1 pre cut Lengths.
7. The Fabric Club
Medium, 1 METRE Fusible Iron On Interfacing Fabric White Heavy Medium Light Weight 100cm Width WhiteThe Fabric Club
- New unused Fabric. Pattern: Plain. Width: 100cm. Colour: White. 1m light, medium, Heavy Interface.
8. On Trend Fabrics
White Medium Weight fusible Iron on interfacing Sold by The metre 70cm WideOn Trend Fabrics
- Comes with instructions when bought from On Trend Fabrics. Iron on glue is on reverse side only - it is not suitable for attaching one fabric to another.
Recommended for use on woven fabrics only. Full width 70cm. Ideal for craft use, if you are making clothing, please use our soft handle interfacing for better results. Machine Washable.